Salwa Elias – wife and mother – is the EWTN Producer for Australia/NZ and has been part of the Parousia Media team and Voice of Charity radio for many years. Salwa has served within the Catholic Church for over 20 years in several roles apart from media, as a consecrated lay missionary, catechist, youth & adult faith formator, and more. She currently works for the Maronite Eparchy of Australia as the Executive for the Australian Maronite Professionals Council and continues to provide spiritual formation upon request.
Interested in Salwa for your event?
Sample Talks from Salwa
- “What is a prayer life, and how do I begin?”
- “Divine Intimacy – do I know Jesus?”
- “Beyond Pain – The Value of Suffering.”
- “How does one live in the world without being a part of the world?”
- “Perseverance in Love – enduring to the end.”
- “Praying the Liturgy of the Hours (Divine Office) and Journal Writing.”