Speakin’ with Deacon is a production of the Parousia Podcast Network, in partnership with Voice of Charity Australia and EWTN Asia-Pacific.
Join Mark Griffin and Deacon Harold Burke-Sivers as they discuss strategies that will empower us to ‘Announce the Gospel of the Lord’ daily, through our words and deeds.
In this episode, Deacon Harold examines the biblical roots of the Sacrament of Reconciliation, explores the nature of sin and why it is so destructive to covenant relationship with God, and how the Sacrament of Reconciliation restores our bond of love with the Lord.
Deacon Harold Burke-Sivers – 22 Audio Talks Bulk Pack (USB)
This USB device contains 21 Audio Presentations by Deacon Harold Burke-Sivers (listed below) along with 11GB of free space for personal use.
1. Go and Make Disciples
2. Family Life
3. The Mass in Sacred Scripture
4. Praying with Confidence
5. Answering God’s Call
6. Apologetics 101
7. Tackling the New Atheism
8. Your Sins Are Forgiven
9. Why Wait
10. Meeting Jesus in the Beauty and Truth of the Catholic Faith
11. 10 Tips to a Divorce-Proof Marriage
12. The Big Deal About the Mass (Youth Talk)
13. The Sword of the Spirit
14. The Truth and Beauty of Marriage
15. Rich in Mercy
16. Why Be Catholic
17. Naked and Not Ashamed
18. Putting on The Armour of God
19. The Pursuit of Happiness
20. Living the Catholic Faith in Difficult Times
21. Come Let Us Adore Him
22. An Apocalyptic Awakening