Through the Year with Jesus: Gospel Readings and Reflections for Children
– Katherine Bogner (Hardcover)
The liturgical year invites us to walk with Jesus through the most wonderful story ever told: the Gospel. In Through the Year with Jesus: Gospel Readings and Reflections for Children, catechist and popular blogger Katherine Bogner reveals the rich mystery of the seasons we celebrate in the Church.
With Gospel readings for each week of the liturgical year, along with tools for reflection, discussion, and prayer, Through the Year with Jesus offers endless opportunities for discovering who Jesus is and better understanding Catholic teaching about his life and mission.
Promote prayer and conversation about the life of Christ with children through
- Weekly readings from the Gospels
- Lectio Divina prompts to nurture personal prayer or journaling
- Sacred art to accompany the Gospel reading
- Stories of saints and many rich Catholic traditions for the liturgical year
The easy-to-use format of Through the Year with Jesus helps adults lead children to an intimate encounter with the heart of Jesus through the rhythm of the liturgical year and the powerful words of Scripture.