We can often feel very separated from one another, especially in our current times. This can leave us feeling cut off, isolated, and lonely.
But what if true intimacy wasn’t confined to sharing space. What if we could experience real intimacy in our marriages, friendships, and our God right where we are today.
There is a way, and that is what we are exploring at the FREE second annual Catholic LoveLife Conference this May 14-16.
To do this, we’ve compiled the top questions that you have asked over this past year about love, intimacy, and the challenges of our culture and assembled an all-star list of Catholic apologists, theologians, and presenters to share some clarity.
We’ll be addressing topics like:
- How do I know when I’ve found the one?
- Does chastity equal misery for same-sex attracted people?
- How do I deal with disappointment in marriage?
- How do I raise pure kids in the current culture?
- and more.
Here from top presenters like:
- Christopher West
- Jason and Crystalina Evert
- Andrew and Sarah Swafford
- Dr. Greg Bottaro
- Pete Burak
- Mother Miriam of the Lamb of God
- and more!
Regardless of whether you are married or single, young or old, raising kids or forming grandkids, there is an invitation to greater intimacy awaiting you in this conference.
Join us as we dive deeper into Jesus’s invitation to experience greater intimacy today.